- Cummins Onan P4500i powers 120V, 12V and 5V items such as laptop, TV, cell phone, refrigerator and more.
- The Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) protects appliances and equipment while preventing overload.
- Onan P4500i uses Unleaded Gasoline, 10% Ethanol or less. It has a 3.4-gallon fuel tank made of steel.
- This fuel-efficient Cummins inverter model has a gasoline fuel gauge. It can run for 18 hours on 25% load and 15 hours on 50% load.
- It features four outlets: one Duplex 120V 20A (5-20R) AC outlet, two 5V USB ports that are DC outlets and one 120V 30A (TT-30R), which makes it RV ready.
- Safety features include automatic low-oil shut down, covered outlets, spark arrestor, and overload protection.
- The P4500i is EPA and CARB compliant.
- It has a telescoping handle for easy transportation and comes with a wheel kit.
- Onan P4500i is backed by a residential warranty of 3 years and a commercial warranty of 1 year.
- Remote, electric, and recoil start.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.