The Equalizer Systems 8222FUPS AM Series has a lifting capacity of 12,000 lbs. and comes standard with a hand pump manual override. This jack is manufactured with a 4" x 4" outer tube and features a 24" stroke. The pump is attached securely to the jack and has a powder coated steel protective cover that is included. The harness wire is braided with a durable PVC coated nylon that makes the harness hold up in the toughest of conditions. Also included is a set of universal mounting brackets that allow you to mount this jack in place of most square leg hand crank jacks. (A bolt kit is needed but sold separately). This AM Series replaces your existing jack on your trailer and does require a 12 volt battery source to operate.
- Mount in place of most square leg hand crank jacks
- 4" x 4" Square tube in tube jack
- Commercial single function pump with manual override screw drive
- Wire harnesses have a PVC high temperature nylon braid to hold up in the toughest environments
- Runs on 12 Volt battery
- Lifting Capacity: 12,000 lbs
- Stroke Length: 24"
- Cylinder Bore: 2.5"
- Retracted Length: 35.5"
- Extended Length: 59.5"
- Includes: (1) Jack with manual override hand pump and cover, (1) Operating switch and (2) Mounting brackets
- Limited 1 year manufacturer warranty