- Power cord lets you plug your RV into the electrical hookup at an RV park
- Female plug connects to the 30-amp, twist-lock power inlet on your RV
- Male plug connects to a 30-amp outlet on an electrical box
- Built-in handle on male plug makes gripping and unplugging the cord effortless
- Detachable design requires no hardwiring
- Heavy-duty, weather-resistant construction
- Red ends are easy to see
- Amperage: 30 amps
- Voltage: 125 volts
- Length: 25'
- Wire gauge: 10 gauge
- 1-Year warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.