- Power cord adapter lets you convert your RV's 50-amp power plug to work with a 30-amp electrical hookup at an RV park
- Female plug connects to the 50-amp, twist-lock power inlet on your RV
- Male plug connects to a 30-amp extension cord (sold separately) that can be run to an electrical hookup
- Locking ring on female end creates a weatherproof connection with the threaded ring on your RV's power inlet
- Built-in handle on male end makes gripping and unplugging the cord effortless
- Heavy-duty, weather-resistant construction
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.