A 13-HP, 420cc OHV 4-Stroke Cummins dual fuel (Gas/LPG) powers the Cummins Onan P9500df generator. The engine is encased in a thick cast iron sleeve. With gas it produces 7500 running watts and 9500 peak watts while with LGP it generates 6750 running watts and 8550 peak watts. The model is both transfer switch ready and Cummins smart transfer switch ready.
- Onan P9500df runs on Propane or Unleaded Gasoline, 10% Ethanol or less. The fuel selector switch allows users to easily switch from gas to propane.
- Safety features include automatic low oil shutdown, covered outlets, spark arrestor, and overload protection.
- The VFT Data Center displays volts, frequency and lifetime hours.
- Onan P9500df can be started three ways using the Electric, Remote, or Recoil system.
- Automatic Voltage Regulator (AVR) & Circuit Breaker Protection protects appliances & equipment from harmful voltage swings while preventing overload.
- It has two NEMA 5-20R - GFCI outlets and one NEMA L14-30R outlet.
- Onan P9500df features a single handle with foam grip for easy maneuvering and comes with a wheel kit. The never-go-flat wheels are made of polyurethane.
- The P9500df is EPA and CARB compliant.
- Onan P9500df is backed by a consumer warranty of 3 years.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.